Monday, September 20, 2010

The journey continues….. A gathering at sis CP’s house @ 19.9.2010

I was greeted by the warmest smile and instantly felt the connection even though we have not met for some time apart from the recent RDC camp. Then, I was totally mesmerized by Gami, the cat. Not that I was a born cat lover but maybe I’m after some imprint on my mind by cats who adopted me one year ago. Interestingly this animal creature who does not speak human language is able to give the affection in its truest sense. Human are just too shy :-) I guess.

So, what we did at sister CP’s house? Well, she bribed us with foods. But I think the person who came late that day may not know we started the gathering with foods first. After satisfying our taste sense desire, we continued with the food for our mind. There was no specific topic but a random kind of conversation. But interestingly, the conversation came up to be kind of open mind for me, and hopefully some got the lightning effect like …. Ooo…maybe …yes. Besides, it was good to hear people pouring out their views and opinions without holding back. Be it right or partially wrong because that was secondary for me. Nobody say yours is better, or mine is better, right?

A nice, quiet and cozy apartment for Gami , she has definitely found a home sweet home and for us to spend the afternoon and do some homework. Ya, Ven. KB said do homework la…….remember?

May all be well and happy in your daily worldly venture ( p/s: don’t venture too far away from the BDS)

No comments:

Post a Comment